Saturday, January 7, 2017

G Y N O C E N T R I C





I have been hyper-focused on my own vagina ever since I can recall.  There are times where I am convinced that my vagina IS my brain... Or that they are interchangeable.  Overall, I think that belief is actually sane.  Not many a day goes by where I don't pay some sort of attention to my box.ꠛ  It's been a love/hate relationship but I carry a high level of respect for the treasure between my thick thighs. I am fascinated by this little lubricated gem... from how it looks to what it is capable of doing.   I even wrote a blog about SOMEONE ELSE'S clam shack!!!  It's here on the page entitled AM I NORMAL??  Enjoy it.  It's a true story.  That experience made me even more in tune with my own kitty,😺 not to mention, grateful for it's aesthetics.
So, how do YOU feel about YOUR puss?



Personally, I think you should care quite a bit!!   It's the Epicenter of utter pleasure🍒 & you should know it inside and out.   If you're allowing other people to visit this pink wet theme park, you need to maintain it to the highest degree.
Here we go off the bat with grooming.  Well, I'm old school.  I know that monthly visits to the salon for a FULL WAX is all the rage these days.   I don't feel it's necessary in the least.   The last time my snatch was bald,  I was 9 years old.   People seem to jump on any popular bandwagon without even realizing what they are doing or if they actually WANT the pussy of a 5th grader.  I DO NOT.   I also don't want my slit to look like Chewbacca.    So, I take steps to make sure it's maintained like the front lawn of the White House.   But what is more important than the amount of pubic hair is CLEANLINESS.  I know for sure that a guy would much rather give a tongue bath to a snatch with a patch than one that is smooth as silk but reeks of sour milk.
I'd rather have a pelt than an odor of smelt.
Now... we're on to hygiene. 
This part I am OBSESSIVE about.  I remember when I was 22, living with some slutty punk rocker chicks for a short spell. One morning, I saw a pair of their panties on the bathroom floor.
The crotch looked like smeared clumps of dried pea soup mixed with the yellowish snot you get when fighting off a sinus infection.  I was baffled & horrified.   For a split second,  I imagined those undies coming to life!! A supernatural diseased entity, surrounding me with it's gang green essence, as I fearfully brushed my teeth.



I gave those unkempt whore bags their walking papers soon thereafter.
My panties, at the end of long day, look exactly the way they do when I first put them on & this makes me proud.
Why is that so?
Well, I am fully aware that discharge exists.  There are varying degrees & I am educated enough to know that discharge is normal & even important.  A nice continual estrogen induced moistness is quite lovely.   Crusty shamrock boogers or saffron hued gelatin oozing from the canal is obvious cause for alarm.
This leads me to the proper way to care for your region.
  LESS IS BEST.   Douching is OUT. 

100% unnecessary.   Wipes & creams & sprays ..... not for the love box. THE VAGINA IS PH BALANCED & SELF-CLEANSING.   Educate yourself in all matters of the crotch. Do your research if you don't believe me.  All you need to do is thoroughly rinse down your vulva with hot water from the shower head. 🚿🚿🚿 You can use a mild soap on the pubic mound and outer regions but no reason to lather up the labia with harsh chemicals.  I won't give advice on washing your asshole.🛀  If you're interested in a blog about that, let me know.  I am certain I have plenty to say about the ass itself & if you're lucky, even the taint.
Back to the honey pot.   I can guarantee that if you cleanse yourself the way I suggest (& it may be hard to get used to in the beginning) you will thank me.🚿
If you are using any type of feminine deodorant sprays or special scented products.... you will create issues by disrupting the natural balance.   Also, pat dry after peeing.    Our vaginas are very special.  Don't fuck with them....
well... not when it comes to cleansing, anyways...
When it cums to actual fucking... that is another story.
Let's begin.
Before I get into actual INTERCOURSE, I need to stress thee most important thing you can do for your rosebud:   PLAY WITH IT.  MASTURBATE!!!!  Rub it.  Explore it. ✋ Tickle it.  Finger it.  Get to know it hardcore.  If you can't give yourself an orgasm & know what pleases you, how will you be able to convey these desires to your mate?
Something that has always frustrated me is talking about sex with young girls.  Most don't even know their own vagina & it's capabilities.  Not to mention, it's parts.  I become enraged when I discover that some girls have had 6, 8 or 10 lovers but have never gone solo & never made themselves cum.   What a shame.😑
  Now listen, I was a little precocious & discovered the "Art of She-bopping" at a very early age.  I am grateful for that although I must say I often abused the privilege!! LOL.  


 
No pun intended, but self-discovery taught me what it takes to push my buttons.  I could relay that information to my lovers & show them or tell them what I enjoyed.  I could verbalize what made "mini Darc" happy.😃😊😆  I have no clue how dudes behave now when they hook up with a girl.  Do they care about her pleasure or only their own?  Ladies, you can change that  by communicating your needs & by being in charge of your own hot spot. This is critically important if you end up having a long term relationship.  Your mate needs to comprehend your womanhood on every level.  I do know that every guy who made me orgasm with their hand or their tongue felt a sense of joy!  If another human being is going to touch your hoohah, why not have it lead to the highest pinnacle?
You wouldn't bother watching a great movie but missing the last 5 minutes?   Or eating a pepperoni pizza that tasted like iceburg lettuce?  Or exercising for an hour without burning any calories.  What would be the point?  I understand that climaxing isn't possible each and every time...but NEVER seems unfathomable to me.
I know that some females can't achieve orgasm from intercourse alone. But, I KNOW for a FACT, that clitoral orgasms CAN happen!!  Figure it out.  Do what it takes.  Maybe a vibrator is the right tool?  It's YOUR gift so put it on a pedestal. Own your sexuality.  THE POWER OF THE PUSSY!!! ⛛ It's BEYOND!!  It always has been & always will be.  Most human beings entered the world through this magnificent canal!!  People have paid exorbitant amounts of money to attain it!!   The least you can do is UNDERSTAND what it's capabilities are & exploit them on a regular basis! 
 Okay, so what have we learned so far?
Cleanliness is top priority above all else!!! If you can only focus on one thing, make sure it's how you cleanse....  keep it simple but effective.  I dated a guy( see previous blog entitled "The continuation of Adrian") who told me he used to do the P-check before he decided to eat out a new gal.  While fingering her, he'd do a sneaky hand to nose gesture to "sample the scent".  If he detected top notes of fermented sardines,🐟 he's skip the cunnilingus.


  Luckily, his mouth had no problem traveling from my upper lips to my lower ones.🗢
Just like with cocks, no two vaginas are the same.  You must accept & respect the one you have.  It will change slightly over the years & you must be willing to go with the flow.  I have watched a lot of porn in the half century I've been on this planet.  I've seen hundreds of camel toes.🐪🐪🐪🐪 The variations are ENDLESS!!  There is something for everyone's palette.  Roast beef, peach pie, pop tarts, tacos 🌮, fruit cups, hot pockets & beef tomatoes !!  What is really odd is that many girls I've worked with or known over the years have also made it a point to offer me a peek of their twats. 😉  Why???  This is a question I've yet to have an answer for.   In the 10 years at my current job,  I've seen at least a dozen of my co-workers beavers.  Either in person or in a photo.  Am I the fucking Pussy Whisperer????  I find it incredibly amusing because anyone who knows me, knows that I am STRICTLY DICKLY.   I've seen an Asian cookie that was unfathomably tiny & adorable, I felt like a pedophile when she pulled her yoga pants down, although she was 21. 
I've deducted that it's probably just my overt sexual nature that brings the exhibitionists my way.

Let's get back to the incredible feats our girl muscle is designed to do. We have covered the clitty climax, let's move to the actual VAGINAL explosion or G-spot.  I can tell you that it does, unequivocally, exist.🎆
That is why getting to know your vag is highly recommended.  If you are IN TUNE with your physical self on a deeper level, you will be able to achieve great feats of titillation.  Every female is different & it depends on your mindset as well.  But I believe it's a variety of factors that lead to vaginal orgasms, even multiple. Yes, multiple!!  You must 🆓 your brain and let the energy flow to the inner circle.  Kegel exercises should done on the reg.  Tighten your chamber! Keep it flexible & ready for bliss.  Of course, a talented partner is also part of the equation.  From experience, I can say that a committed relationship, a superbly designed penis, an open mind, a sense of surrender & LOVE🏩 will most certainly allow you to peak and spasm repeatedly & with mind-blowing ease.👍👍
If there are certain things a vagina is designed to do,  I want mine to be able to do it all!!  Except squirting.  Not interested in the least.  Let the ejaculate shoot from the cock. 🍌🍌 I'm satisfied with my regenerating excessive nectar that doesn't require putting tarp down.
My penis purse has a mind of it's own at times.   Hormones play a major role in our relationship.  I've wanted to break up with my cooch on many occasions.  Once a month, it infuriates me.  But all in all, it's been the gift that keeps on giving.   It's my life force to some extent.  I know that is a heavy duty statement, but I am just being honest. 
  One last thing,  ladies.  Make sure you visit your gynecologist regularly.   Get your pap smears & blood work done.  Ask questions.  Protect yourselves.  Choose the right partners by being in CHARGE.  Do NOT put yourself at risk.  You only have one life and one vagina. 

I wish you decades & decades of juicy blissful pleasure!!










No comments:

Post a Comment