Thursday, August 11, 2011

SEX 1 "0" 1



I've spoken to so many people about sex.  First and foremost, because it is my favorite subject.  Secondly, because I think people can sense that it is, so they desire an exchange on the topic. I asked some of my blog followers to suggest a new idea for me to write about and was bombarded with the following answers: "Blow jobs",  "Anal Sex", " Fucking", "Gang Bangs", etc.etc.  I was slightly annoyed at first, hoping someone would have an noble thought like: " The difference between democrats and republicans" or " Why is carbon monoxide non polar?"  Then I realized that most people want to read about juicy,yummy taboo topics especially when written by someone with a voracious appetite for such and a no holes barred(pun intended) approach to everything SEXUAL.
So, I guess I'm your girl.  Or your bitch whore slut.  Or your mistress.  Whatever you want me to be... and AHHH, isn't that the beauty of sex?? 
Or is it?  Of course, sex is different for everyone.  I am here to share some stories and feelings from my own experiences.  I may also tell a tale about a few other people who've indulged my lust for all things SEXY.
Sex is emotion in motion.
And it's so much more than that. 
I'm not going to get into the history of sex or write what so many people have written before.  After all, it's my blog!!
  But I was reminded from a male friend just the other day, that my blogs are geared more towards a female audience.  I do agree.  Therefore, this entry(no pun) will be written with the MALE SPECIES in mind.  And honestly, when it cums to sex, that is who I have in mind anyways. 
I think that is what makes a woman an incredible lover.  To be IN TUNE 10000% with a man from tip to toe. To not be intimidated to step out of your comfort zone and GIVE PLEASURE- as much as you can... and to change it up.  The key is to do that will all the amazing POWER,confidence, emotion and feelings  we possess as women.  It's not rocket science, but it can produce rocketing effects!!
You've got to think from the male perspective.  I realize many females will be reading this as well. Some may be shocked or disgusted( or secretly turned on).  I am actually doing you a favor- shedding some light- giving you some guidance, so that your sex life(or lack thereof) may improve. After all, variety is the spice of life.  Don't be a bologna sandwich on white bread.  Take hold of that spicy kielbasa, cover it with sweet relish and stuff it between a toasty roll.  Savour it.

Stay hard and ready........this mini blog is just foreplay.  The rest is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment